LAST VELVET LIP TINT NO.1
WHAT IT IS
BBIA Last Velvet Lip Tint gives velvet mousse texture that is lightweight on the lips.
WHAT IT DOES
- Long lasting and does not fade easily, requiring only minimal touch ups.
- Comfortable velvet texture sticks to your lips like a magnet
- Creates a clear, crisp line during application.
- The dense particles give a blurred effect which hides the blemishes of the lips as if they were sensually wrapped in velvet.
HOW TO USE
- Wear on the center of lips.
- Spread with your fingers or cotton swab.
|WHAT||This is a lip tint that has velvet texture that blends with the lips with one swipe|
|WHEN||This product is suitable for people who want velvet textured lips with smooth finish|
|RECOMMENDED FOR||This product is suitable for people who want velvet textured lips with a good lasting power|
|BENEFIT||This product has a powder-like particle that blurs and hides lips imperfection and making it look pretty by coating it with velvet|
|HOW TO USE||This product is used to give a matte lip that isn't drying and lasts all day|
|GENERAL TIP||Wipe the lips with tissue to remove excess moisture or oil, softly apply until the desired result is achieved.|
|INGREDIENTS||dimethicone, dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone cross polymer, synthetic fluorine flat logo sulfite, propylene glycol, purified water, isododecane, polyglyceryl -2 isostearate, Poly Methyl silsesquioxane, three tilpi not / blood sebum -10/1 dimethicone, poly methyl methacrylate, cyclopentasiloxane, tri methyl siloxy silicate, beuyipi / Hex to senko polymer, sorbitan sesqui oleate, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, phage-60 hydrogenated castor oil, distearmonium hectorite, palmitic acid, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, silica dimethysilylate, red No. 218, red iron oxide, black iron oxide, yellow iron oxide , titanium dioxide, red 104 in (1), manganese violet, perfumes|