TWO TONE TINT LIP BAR NO.6 TOMATO SHERBET
WHAT IT IS
Two-Tone Tint Lip expresses natural gradation by combining the features of defining tint and moisturizing lip balm.
WHAT IT DOES
- Defining tint and moisturizing lip balm all at once – The new V-cut created for the golden ratio of tint and lip balm defines the inside of the lips vividly and moisturizes the outer side of the lips!
- Effortlessly lovely two-tone gradation – 8 kinds of perfect color combination for long-lasting, defining color tint and pastel tone lip balm
- The ingredients and technology of Lip Sleeping Mask – No dead skin cells! Keeps the lips moisturized and healthy for long hours as if having used a lip mask over dry lips
HOW TO USE
- Lower lip – Place the lip bar on the lower lip so that the strong tint color of the V can be applied on the inside of the lower lip.
- Upper lip – Reverse the lip bar so that the strong tint color of the V can be applied on the inside of the upper lip.
- Smack your lips so that the boundary of colors can be blended well to produce gradation. Color the inner area of the lips with tint and keep the outer area of the lips moisturized as if having used lip mask. Now, attractive Gradation Lip Makeup is completed.
|WHAT||A two-tone lip bar with pink orange and mint colour. The mint coloured product is a lipbalm and the pink coloured product is the tint. This product helps to moisturize and lightly add colour to the lips|
|WHEN||This product is used when people want vivid colour on the inside part of the lips and moisturize the outer part of the lips|
|RECOMMENDED FOR||This product is suitable for people with dry lips, as well as adding subtle colour to the lips|
|BENEFIT||This product is multifunctional, because it helps to moisturize while adding colour to the lips at the same time|
|HOW TO USE||Use this product as the final step of makeup application|
|GENERAL TIP||Open the lid and press the button down to get the product out. Swipe the product to the lips until the desired colour is achieved.|
|INGREDIENTS||No.6_V Inner Color (3074121) Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mehicone, Fragrance[ /- (May Contain) Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Orange 4 (CI 15510), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019)]No.6_V Outer Lip Balm (3074127) Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Polyethylene, Squalane, Lauroyl Lysine, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax, Manganese Sulfate, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Water, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Clcium Chloride, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Potassium Alginate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Fragrance[ /- (May Contain) Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Orange 4 (CI 15510), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019)]|